Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Cake, Cake, Cake!

Let's face it, who doesn't love cake? I think most people would answer yes to loving cake. I myself love the stuff. If I could live in a cake shop I think I would be eternally happy! Well until they would have to roll me out the door that is! Everything in moderation! In the first few years of my professional career cake provided me so much comfort, that was until fitting with my last comment about being rolled out the door, my clothes started to get tighter, and while it was great to think the washing machine was shrinking the clothes, it probably wasn't the most reasonable explanation!

Anyway now that cake is more of a treat and less of a stress buster, I would have to say special occasions are the best times for cake.  

At Nutpatch confectionery we have been helping others celebrate their special occasions with personally designed and crafted cakes. Made to order these cakes can be anything you would like them to be! I have included some pictures below of some of our most recent cakes, for you to feast your eyes on (that sort of feasting is strictly calorie free)! 

If you would like to order one of our unique cakes, please feel free to drop into the shop and talk with John or Sarah, who would be more than happy to help you with your ideas and give you a quote!

Baby Showers


Special Birthday's

Marking Special Achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment