Tuesday, 5 June 2012

What Happened to May?

I usually think of January of the month that goes without you really realising it had even started! By the time you get over Christmas and then New Years, and all the public holidays, its February before you know it. But this year May has come and gone, seemingly without me even noticing! Suddenly I find myself five days into June...midway through the year! I don't know about you but where does the time go? You may have noticed the lack of blog post for all of May (oops), but illness has slowed me down in every way possible! I had some exciting things to share with you all too, like all the new treats that were created for mothers day...but now we are in June and mothers day is well behind us! Fear not we still have lovely new treats in the shop to treat you for winter.

So I look out my window today and its definitely winter. Days like this make me think of Heathrow airport in the UK, because the only times I have been to England its been grey, foggy and wet...which is pretty much what I am seeing now! Its cold out now and the chances to see the sun seem very limited!

Whats good about June? Well I was born in June which pretty much makes it the best month of the year! Then there is the shortest day of the year...which while its dark and not much fun, it means every day after that the days are getting longer and the warmer weather is on its way! Don't get me wrong I love the winter, you can layer up in warm clothes, sit by the fire, eat warm soups and of course eat chocolate! Or if not eating chocolate having a hot chocolate, because today is definitely the weather for that! June is also when you realise the year is halfway through! Maybe we should make our New Years resolutions again in June, because I don't know about you, but the ones I made in January haven't happened...so I say we start again and make the most out of the second half of the year!

Anyway enough of being philosophical for now and more about chocolate. There is change in the air at our chocolate shop and I look forward to sharing that with you over the coming months!

1 comment:

  1. І аlwaуs spent mу half an hour to
    read this web sіte's posts all the time along with a cup of coffee.
    My site - white chocolate macadamia nut cookies

    ReplyDelete