Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Coloured Pencils!

I don't know about you, but I have always loved coloured stationary. Paper, pens, pencils, you name it! There is something special about coloured stationary, how the paper feels and smells and the anticipation of what might be made! When I was at school I loved the tins of powder paint. To be honest I hated powder as a medium, and lets face it I was never going to be an artist, but opening their little lids to reveal these amazing array of colours was somehow always fascinating! Its not just the colours but the order of the colours and how they all seem to go together.

Recently the Nutpatch confectioner made coloured chocolate pencils and you know what, it sparked in me the love I have for coloured stationary! To this day I cannot resist coloured pens. The fact I spend my entire professional life writing in black or blue ink has never stopped me from owning an array of coloured pens. Most recently that has included purple, deep red and green fine liners, mostly because I loved them, but the pretext on which I bought them was for writing my exam notes! It is funny how a new pen suddenly makes it seem like a huge task is suddenly manageable!

Anyway if you get the chance you should check out the chocolate pencils...I think they are awesome! I have included a few photos below, some of the photos are not a clear as I would like, but you will get the general idea! Can't you imagine these being used with a giant clip board?

Happy stationary hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment